Review our MyChart Activation Guide for Patients
View or Download PDF
Watch Our Video
All you need is ONE patient portal account, powered by Epic™ MyChart®, to access FIVE time-saving features that will improve your patient experience.
Download The Mobile App
You never know when you may need access to your medical information-—take it with you on the go by downloading the EPIC MYCHART app in your Android or iOS App store!
How To Get Started
- Patient access is free — all you need is an email address!
- Simply tell registration personnel that you want to sign up for MyPrairieChart.
- Staff will verify your personal information and ensure that we have your correct email address.
- Once we register you, you will receive an email with instructions and a link explaining how to sign up.
- You must enter an access code to securely access your health record.
- You can log in by creating a unique username and password.
About Your Record
- You must sign up on a PC or Mac. Once signed up, you can then securely access your healthcare through your smartphone or tablet. For your privacy, separate email accounts will be required for each patient.
- If you use the Chart My Health record with other healthcare Physicians and APCs, your healthcare information will all be stored together.
- This Prairie Cardiovascular offering includes useful healthcare information, but does not contain all information contained in your medical record.
- Features may be added over time. As we innovate and improve, you may have more options available through your online health record.
- If you have technical issues, you can get tech support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling MyChart Help Desk at: 866-312-5023
Tips On Using The App
To schedule, click Request, and simply choose the organization and Physician and APC you wish to see. Next pick the day(s) of the week that work best for you, as well as the time of day. Give your care team a reason for your appointment, then click Submit. Your care team will contact you with available appointment times to secure your new appointment.
Contacting Your Physician and APC
Message your doctor by clicking on the Inbox tab, and then hit Compose. Select the name of the Physician and APC you wish to correspond with, and write your message—just like email!
Find Your Lab Results
Click the My Health tab, and then the Results tab. Locate the lab work you’re interested in seeing the results of under the Value or Range columns. You may also be able to view details of your lab results by clicking on the document icon under the Options column.
Click the My Health tab, and then the Medications tab. Locate the medication you wish to renew, and under Options, click on the pill bottle icon. Feel free to leave your doctor a comment regarding this medication, then hit Send. Your doctor or care team will contact you when your prescription has successfully been renewed.
Contact us to start your My Prairie Chart today
Notice of Nondiscrimination: English
Prairie Cardiovascular is a Physician and APC of cardiovascular health care and treatments in multiple locations throughout central Illinois. Our organization provides the best cardiologists in the state, with renowned surgical precision and professional advice on heart-related concerns. We test and medically treat for all common heart symptoms such as chest pains, hypertension, high blood pressure, murmurs, palpitations, high cholesterol, and disease. We have several locations including major cities such as Decatur, Carbondale, O'Fallon, and Springfield.