No-Bake Berry Deluxe
- 3 cups dates, pitted and finely chopped
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup mashed berries, such as strawberries, raspberries or blueberries
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Put almonds in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add dates and oats and pulse until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Press mixture into an 8-inch baking dish, preferably with removable sides. Top with mashed berries. Cover and set aside at least 30 minutes.
- Before serving, place top with fresh berries.
Per serving: 235 calories, 4g protein, 49g carbohydrate (7g fiber), 5g fat (0g sat, 3g mono/poly), 31mg sodium