Mix ’n Match Toasted English Muffins
- 4 100% whole wheat English muffins
- 4 Tablespoons low-fat small curd cottage cheese
- 4 Tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
Seasoned Cook: Serve with fresh fruit and nonfat milk.
- Preheat oven to broil (or use toaster oven).
- Split muffins in half and spread 1 tablespoon cottage cheese or peanut butter on each half.
- Place under broiler until bubbly and the muffin rims are toasted (about 2 minutes).
Per serving: 245 calories, 11g protein, 31g carbohydrate (6g fiber), 9g fat (2g sat, 7g mono/poly), 455mg sodium