Creamy Walnut Dressing
- ½ cup raw walnut pieces, soaked for 6-8 hours, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup water
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Seasoned Cook: If you don’t have 6-8 hours to soak walnuts, cover them with water and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Rinse, drain and continue as directed.
- In a small food processor or blender, combine all ingredients except oil. Blend well.
- While equipment is running, slowly add oil.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Per Tablespoons serving: 110 calories, 1g protein, 2g carbohydrate (1g fiber), 12g fat (1g sat, 11g mono/poly), 145mg sodium