Wraps-To-Go with Hummus and Curry
- ½ cup hummus
- 1 Tablespoon mango chutney
- 1 teaspoon curry powder or to taste
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- ½ pound cooked protein, such as shrimp, sliced turkey or sliced chicken
- 1 cup cilantro or other favorite herbs, chopped
- 4 teaspoons chopped peanuts
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced cucumber
Seasoned Cook: The suggested amount of meat invites portion control—a little bit goes a long way. Presented buffet style, everyone can build their own wraps.
- Mix spread ingredients together.
- Spread ¼ of the mixture on each tortilla.
- Divide the wrap fillings equally among the tortillas.
- Roll and eat!
Per serving: Per serving spread on tortilla with chicken: 131 calories, 12g protein, 24g carbohydrate (2g fiber), 1g fat (0g sat, 1g mono/poly), 644mg sodium