Watermelon Granita with Blueberries
- 4 cups watermelon
- fresh berries of your choice
- fresh mint
Seasoned Cook: Make extra ice cubes to use in lemonade.
- In a food processor or blender, purée 4 cups of watermelon. Fill two ice cube trays and freeze about 3 hours.
- Once frozen, place in a food processor with an S blade. Gently process.
- Fill glasses as follows: 1/3 frozen watermelon, 1/3 fresh berries, 1/3 watermelon.
- Top with blueberries and a sprig of mint.
Per serving: 48 calories, 1g protein, 11g carbohydrate (1g fiber), 1g fat (0g sat, 1g mono/poly), 3mg sodium