Tuscan White Bean Salad
- 1 15-ounce can small white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 stalk celery, chopped, including leaves
- 1 6-ounce can good-quality tuna, drained
- 6 marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 1 Tablespoon artichoke marinade left from jar
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pepper to taste
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake, then toss with the salad.
Per serving: 189 calories, 17g protein, 23g carbohydrate (8g fiber), 3g fat, 1g sat, 2g mono/poly), 317mg sodium