Makes 10 6 oz servings
- 5 cups apple cider (40 ounces)
- 2 ½ cups sour-apple juice
- ¾ cup 100% cranberry juice (no blends)
To make fresh sour-apple juice:
- Juice 4-5 tart apples, such as Granny Smiths, with the skins intact. If you don’t have a juicer, you can also use a blender. Skin the apples and “liquefy” with ½ cup water per apple.
- Combine all ingredients together in a 2-quart pitcher. Stir and chill for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, pour mixture over ice in a Mason jar. Garnish with a slice of tart apple or a cinnamon stick (optional).
Per serving: 113 calories, 0g protein, 29g carbohydrate (3g fiber), 0g fat (0g sat, 0g mono/poly), 6mg sodium