Sparkling Ginger-Apple Spritzer
Makes 10 6 oz servings
- 7½ cups sparkling apple juice (about 2.5 bottles)
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ cup sour-apple juice
To make fresh sour-apple juice:
- Juice 4-5 tart apples, such as Granny Smiths, with the skins intact. If you don’t have a juicer, you can also use a blender. Skin the apples and “liquefy” with ½ cup water per apple.
- Chill all ingredients.
- When ready to serve, mix all ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher, stirring until all ground ginger is dissolved.
- Pour over ice in a regular or stemless wine glass.
Per serving: 98 calories, 0g protein, 24g carbohydrate (1g fiber), 0g fat (0g sat, 0g mono/poly), 6mg sodium