Shrimp Tex-Mex Salad with Easy Baked
Tortilla Chips and Dressing
- 4 cups mixed greens, including lettuce and red cabbage, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14-ounce can corn, drained
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons pitted black olives, sliced
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- 20 medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro
Layer ingredients, beginning with the greens on the bottom and finishing with the cilantro on top.
Easy Baked Tortilla Chips
- 4 small corn tortillas, quartered
- Preheat oven to 300º.
- Spread tortillas evenly on baking sheet.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes until lightly browned.
Salad Per serving: 287 calories, 20g protein, 52g carbohydrate (14g fiber), 2g fat (1g sat, 1g mono/poly), 100mg sodium
Dressing Per serving: 51 calories, 4g protein, 8g carbohydrate (0g fiber), 0g fat (0g sat, 0g mono/poly), 58mg sodium
Chips Per serving: 18 calories, 1g protein, 0g carbohydrate (0g fiber), 0g fat (0g sat, 0g mono/poly), 7mg sodium