Serves 8 as an appetizer
- 2 6-ounce cans boneless pink salmon, drained
- 2 Tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- cornichons, thinly sliced (optional)
- Place all ingredients in bowl and mix with a fork until spreadable.
- Place in serving dish and garnish with cornichons. Chill until serving.
Per serving: 68 calories, 9g protein, 1g carbohydrate (0g fiber), 3g fat, 1g sat, 2g mono/poly), 270mg sodium