- 3 Tablespoons high-heat oil
- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 1–2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped (1–2 teaspoon if dried)
- In a large, heavy bottomed pot, heat oil on medium-high.
- Drop one or two kernels into oil and wait to see a sizzle.
- Add the remaining popcorn and rosemary, cover.
- As kernels begin to pop, gently shake the pot back and forth until there are 1-2 quiet seconds between pops.
- Quickly dump into a brown paper bag to absorb excess oil, lightly salt and shake to distribute.
Per serving: 125 calories, 4g protein, 21g carbohydrate (7g fiber), 4g fat, 0g sat, 2g mono/poly), 0mg sodium