Quick and Healthy Breakfast Burritos
- 5 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons 1% milk
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup salsa of your choice
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (8 inch), at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Red chili flakes to taste
Seasoned Cook: These burritos make a great breakfast on-the-go. Wrap in foil and enjoy!
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- In a small pot, mix together the black beans and salsa and heat.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium heat, cook eggs until done on one side, flip and cook on the other side. Cut into 4 equal slices.
- Lay tortillas on a work surface and top with eggs, ¼ cup black bean mixture, 1 Tbsp sour cream, some cilantro, and chili flakes to taste. Then roll and eat.
Per serving: 215 calories, 14g protein, 34g carbohydrate (6g fiber), 6g fat (2g sat, 4g mono/poly), 677mg sodium