Delicious Yogurt Parfait
- 3 cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 8 Tablespoons low-fat granola
Seasoned Cook: Try different combinations of fruit (fresh or frozen) and add toppers like toasted coconut or chia seeds. Sneak in a layer of ground flax seed to boost the fiber.
- Put about half of the yogurt in four separate bowls or clear tall glasses.
- Place blueberries on top of the yogurt followed by half of the granola.
- Add the remaining yogurt, top with raspberries and the last of the granola.
Per slice: 151 calories, 11g protein, 27g carbohydrate (2g fiber), 1g fat (0g sat, 1g mono/poly), 150mg sodium