Blueberry Breakfast Blast
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 medium ripe banana, roughly chopped
- fresh mint for garnish
Seasoned Cook: For a more substantial meal add ground flax seeds, nuts, tofu, or other favorite fruit. This recipe is most nutritious and tastes best when enjoyed fresh.
When buying yogurt, check the label for high protein and low sugar content.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor, blending until smooth.
- Check texture. Add ice for a thinner blend.
- To enjoy the color, serve in clear glasses.
Per serving: 155 calories, 7g protein, 32g carbohydrate (4g fiber), 1g fat (0g sat, 1g mono/poly), 88mg sodium