- 1 15-piece package mini phyllo cups
- 1 cup chopped nuts such as pistachios, walnuts, almonds
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ cup honey, plus more at serving
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Seasoned Cook: Freezes well. Thaw and reheat for 10 minutes at 350°F.
A sweet, crunchy bite of nuts and honey, baklava is well-known in Greek, Turkish and Middle Eastern cultures.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place frozen phyllo cups on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together rest of ingredients.
- Fill each cup with nut mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the nuts are fragrant and lightly toasted. Take care not to burn.
- Remove from oven, drizzle tops with a bit of extra honey. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Per 2 shells: 205 calories, 4g protein, 23g carbohydrate (15g added sugar, 2g fiber), 12g fat (3g sat, 9g mono/poly), 150mg sodium